Election Day Tuesday, Nov. 5 (Early voting Oct. 21 through Nov. 1)
The Travis County Republican Party recommends voting FOR ...
- State Proposition 3 (disaster-stricken property tax exemptions)
- State Proposition 4 (state income tax ban)
- County Proposition A (expo center improvements)
- City of Austin Proposition A (sports center on city land voter approval)
- City of Austin Proposition B (use of hotel tax to pay for convention center expansion)
See our press release on the above recommendations: http://www.travisgop.com/november_2019_ballot_items_release
More information, endorsements and recommendations from multiple conservative sources (EVERY county race is listed) in this helpful article: http://thetravistracker.blogspot.com/2019/10/november-2019-election-guide.html
Official Sample ballot (PDF)
To find your early voting or election day polling place, your voter registration status, and other important info, visit: https://countyclerk.traviscountytx.gov/elections/current-election.html
If you need help voting visit www.VoteTravis.com.
Note: Federal and state election law allows you to print off this sheet and other resources to take with you into the polling place.