In March of this year, Speaker Nancy Pelosi came to Austin and stated that Texas was ground zero for Democrats in 2020. One month later the DCCC opened a brand-new Texas Headquarters office in downtown Austin, with the mission to take out Congressman Chip Roy and Congressman Michael McCaul. The threat we Republicans face in this county could not be more serious.
We need your help to not only protect these great Congressmen, but to expand our footprint in other battleground races in Travis County. We invite you to join Travis County’s most exclusive Republican donor club, the Travis County GOP Chairman’s Circle. This elite donor organization is ideal for industry leaders, elected officials, and the most dedicated activists who want the best networking opportunities where you’ll enjoy one-on-one time with those who advance Republican principles in Travis County and across Texas.
Our next Chairman’s Circle event is an evening reception honoring:
Congressman Michael McCaul
Wednesday, August 21
(Address available upon registration.)
RSVP to Deputy Executive Director Lauren Day at [email protected]
We hope you’ll be able to join us! Please see the next page for instructions on how to RSVP, as well as exclusive opportunities to join the Travis County Republican Party Chairman’s Circle.
If you would like to attend the Chairman’s Circle event on August 21st with Congressman Michael McCaul, you must become a member of this exclusive club. In its second year, the Chairman Circle offers various membership levels to suit your needs. Membership is good 365 days – one full year – from the date of joining. To join the club and RSVP to this event simply fill out the form on the following pages and contact Travis GOP Deputy Executive Director, Lauren Day at (512) 775-8624 or via email at [email protected]
Benefits: 8 VIP tickets to all 2019/2020 Travis GOP large events + an exclusive invitation of 2 tickets to all four private Chairman's Circle-only events for one full year after joining the circle.
Benefits: 4 VIP tickets to all 2019/2020 Travis GOP large events + an exclusive invitation of 2 tickets to three Chairman's Circle-only events for one full year after joining the circle.
Benefits: 2 VIP tickets to all 2019/2020 Travis GOP large events + an exclusive invitation of 2 tickets to two Chairman's Circle-only events for one full year after joining the circle.
Benefits: 1 VIP ticket to all 2019/2020 Travis GOP large events + an exclusive invitation of 2 tickets to one Chairman's Circle-only event within the first year of joining the circle.
Special Offer: Join in August, and you’ll receive complimentary VIP tickets to the annual Ronald Reagan Gala in 2020 and all other
Travis County GOP large-scale events for the next 365 days!
Chairman’s Circle Highlights from 2018:
- In January, Chairman’s Circle Members John and Cornelia Foster Wood opened up their lovely home for a private dinner with Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton to fellow Circle members.
- In March, we hosted four Senate District conventions for districts located inside Travis County for more than 700 elected delegates.
- In April, all Chairman’s Circle members were offered complimentary VIP tickets to the annual Reagan Gala at The Driskill Hotel with Governor Greg Abbott with more than 280 people attending.
- In July, all were invited to a private, advance movie screening of Dinesh D’Souza’s “Death of a Nation” at Gateway Cinema with almost 200 people attending.
- In August, Chairman’s Circle members were invited to a private reception with best-selling author Dinesh D’Souza at the Texas Disposal Systems’ Exotic Game Ranch and then received complimentary tickets afterward to the VIP reception and the Summer Bash dinner with 519 people.
- In September, we invited Chairman’s Circle members to a private luncheon at The Headliner’s Club with former White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer.
- In October, all were invited to attend the private movie screening of “Gosnell: The Trial of America’s Biggest Serial Killer” at Gateway Cinema and hear from one of the actors onsite.
- In November, all were invited to the Election Night Watch Party with almost 400 attending and then Chairman’s Circle members were invited to a private reception with U.S. Senator Ben Sasse at the Austin Club later in the month.
- In December, Chairman’s Circle members were invited to the annual Travis GOP Christmas Party at the lovely home of Elise and Kent Grusendorf, also Circle members.
With your generous funds, the party is able to grow its presence in liberal Travis County, select and elect conservatives to office, and advocate for lower taxes and more liberty in our daily lives.
Join the movement. Complete the membership form (see link below) and email the info or mail it back to us. We look forward to partnering with you to make Travis County more prosperous!
Matt Mackowiak, Chairman
Brian Ruddle, Executive Director
Lauren Day, Deputy Executive Director
Andy Hogue, Communications Director