The Roger Williams event, originally set for the 22nd, has been postponed until further notice. Please see this space for further details when announced.
Dear Travis County Republican supporter,
In 2018 we launched the Chairman’s Circle, our sustaining donor program. In our first year, we held the following events:
- In January, Chairman’s Circle Members John and Cornelia Foster Wood opened up their lovely home for a private dinner with Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton to fellow Circle members.
- In March, we hosted four Senate District conventions for districts located inside Travis County.
- In April, all Chairman’s Circle members were offered complimentary VIP tickets to the annual Reagan Gala at The Driskill Hotel with Governor Greg Abbott with more than 250 people attending.
- In July, all were invited to a private, advance movie screening of Dinesh D’Souza’s “Death of a Nation” at Gateway Cinema with almost 200 people attending.
- In August, Chairman’s Circle members were invited to a private reception with best-selling author Dinesh D’Souza at the Texas Disposal Systems’ Exotic Game Ranch and then received complimentary tickets afterward to the VIP reception and the Summer Bash dinner with more than 450 people.
- In September, we invited Chairman’s Circle members to a private luncheon at The Headliner’s Club with former White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer.
- In October, all were invited to attend the private movie screening of “Gosnell: The Trial of America’s Biggest Serial Killer” at Gateway Cinema and hear from one of the actors onsite.
- In November, all were invited to the Election Night Watch Party with almost 400 attending and then Chairman’s Circle members were invited to a private reception with U.S. Senator Ben Sasse at the Austin Club later in the month.
- In December, Chairman’s Circle members were invited to the annual Christmas Party at the beautiful home of Elise and Kent Grusendorf, also Circle members.
We’d like to invite you to join Travis County’s most exclusive Republican donor club, ideal for industry leaders, elected officials, and the most dedicated activists who want the best networking opportunities where you’ll enjoy one-on-one time with those who advance Republican principles in Travis County and across Texas.
In its second year, the Chairman Circle offers various membership levels to suit your needs. Membership is good 365 days – one full year – from the date of joining.
Benefits: 8 VIP tickets to all 2019 TCRP large events + an exclusive invitation of 2 tickets to all four private Chairman's Circle-only events for one full year after joining the circle.
Benefits: 4 VIP tickets to all 2018 TCRP large events + an exclusive invitation of 2 tickets to three Chairman's Circle-only events for one full year after joining the circle.
Benefits: 2 VIP tickets to all 2018 TCRP large events + an exclusive invitation of 2 tickets to two Chairman's Circle-only events for one full year after joining the circle.
Benefits: 1 VIP ticket to all 2018 TCRP large events + an exclusive invitation of 2 tickets to one Chairman's Circle-only event within the first year of joining the circle.
Just a few days into January and we already have two private Chairman Circle events set:
- Thursday, February 21 – Private evening reception / dinner with U.S. Rep. Roger Williams
- Friday, May 31 – Private lunch with former Trump White House Director of Legislative Affairs
Plus when you join you’ll receive complimentary tickets to the annual Ronald Reagan Gala and other Travis GOP events we’ll do in the next year after joining. You and your friends can join anytime and membership is good for one full year after joining. With your generous funds, the party is able to grow its presence in liberal Travis County, select and elect conservatives to office, and advocate for lower taxes and more liberty in our daily lives.
Join the movement. We look forward to partnering with you to make Travis County more prosperous!